To Set up and change your Geofence boundary please follow the information below
What is a Geofence?
It is a boundary you can set where you will receive an email alert when the collar location has moved outside of the set boundary.
- Login to your Pawtrack account.
- On the right hand side, there is a purple box, scroll down until you can see the words Boundary Alert. Next to Boundary Alert click SET.
- On this screen you can drag the arrows to move the boundary.
- Once you are happy with the boundary click the SAVE BOUNDARY button.
- Next to Boundary Alert, SET will have changed to a circle with a tick in.
For a video demonstration please watch the video below.
If the video above does not work please follow this link: Geofence boundary.